Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ok.

Well, if, you haven't noticed, I've been busy! Dad is hear, and although I've spent a lot of my free time with him, I actually haven't seen him much in the past few days! Last night he was a good sport and had cheap New Mexican Food and went to see a movie with me and some other members of the Chorale. The previous night he came over to my casita to play hearts with Michael, Bob and I (and he won!!!!!).

Well Today is the day we perform our Gilbert and Sullivan review. It should be fun.... Even more fun will be the reception afterwards.

Here are some pics from the last week. A couple from a nice party one of the patrons hosted and the others from a hike Dad and I took up in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
Enjoy!



4 comments:

Anishka said...

Looks like ya'll are having a good time! Say hello to your dad for me and eat some Mexican food for me too... I think I might die soon for lack of enchiladas, rice and beans.

Love ya, Nishi

mollie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you had fun with your dad...good luck with the chorale. Let's chat soon. I'll call ya...love, mol

christopher jette said...

I can't believe you still have that orange jacket and that it serves a purpose. Much Love to you.

christopher jette said...

You know, you and Kat are so dam cute! I just look at you guys with those goofey grins and smile myself!