Monday, February 06, 2006

Pooper Bowl

Congratulations Pittsburgh! You just won the Super Bowl! In spite of horrible performances by your quarterback and secondary, you managed to win. Thanks to a little bit of one sided officiating and the bone-headed Seahawks, you get yourselves a ring! You know it's a crapper of a game when the MVP is a wide receiver with only 5 catches. Oh well, did I mention that the commercials weren't even that good. I mean, I know the advertisers discovered that women were watching, but an ad about girls with low self-esteem (Dove)? And enough with the pirate humor Sharpie. And Go Daddy.com, whatever the hell you are, chicks without clothes are cool, but you gotta shake things up, this year's ad was lame...and I still have no clue what the hell you are pushing! I enjoyed reading a review more than I did actually watching the darn commercials. oh dear!

And I'm glad I didn't put any money on the game! I would have went with the trend. The city in which Christopher lives has won the game the past two years, so I thought Seattle would be a lock. oh well, better luck next year guys.

Now that football is over....I weep.

No comments: