Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bear Down!

GO WILBUR!! Wow!!!! What a crazy game! I think I passed a stone!

Needless to say, it was a rough one, but the Cats persevered. It was probably the craziest last minute of a basketball game I've seen in a long time. The Cats forced two turnovers and made all their free throws in the final 45 seconds to pull off a game that they began by leading 16-3 (notice the scoreboard in the third photo below). Oregon scored 3 points in the first 8 minutes. Well that's how it goes sometimes...Awesome!!!! As promised...Some photos...the funny thing is I forgot to charge my batteries, and then bought some new batteries at the Gas station, but my stupid old digital camera will not work on brand new energize, apparently. Luckily, Gloria has the most amazing camera phone ever, so the photos as compliments of her...Thanks Gloria!
(by the way, I haven't really figured out how to caption the photos, so if you are confused, click on the link to see which sentence refers to which photo, and you can see a huge version of the photo!
Anishka and I representin'
Mike, Gloria and Me...with the stupid free signs courtesy of State Farm.
An example of why the free signs were stupid!

No comments: