Saturday, January 31, 2009

BACK!

Well, I'm back. After a year of being distracted by facebook, I am back to the blog. So, what have I been up to? Well, I have been singing a bunch, passed my comprehensive and oral exams, and I am bout half-way through writing my proposal for my lecture recital. Here is what I have coming up:

1. Finishing my lecture recital proposal.

2. Get my job applications out.

3. Sing AZ Opera Guild preview for Don Giovanni

4. Perform Haydn's "Creation" with TCA

5. Recital at La Zarzuela with Swara Sonora Trio

That should keep me busy!

Some Arizona Opera pics from L'elisir d'amore:
(you see a couple videos from the production here)




P.S. I'm also going to use this as a way to keep track of my weekly menus. It's something George and I started after the new year, and I already got the recipes in a file on my computer, but I thought it might be helpful to put links to the sites I find the recipes (or food blogs) so I can find them. Sort of an online cooking journal, or, I guess, a food blog. I don't have to worry about boring anyone, because nobody reads this anyway!

No comments: