Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Voting Day




Yes! I remembered to vote today!!!!!! Of course, I would have totally forgotten if it hadn't been for my neighbor Rachel. As I was leaving for the day, she was pulling into the drive. I starting to pack my car, and she asked me if I knew where we were suppose to go to vote. I thought for a moment, and said, "I have it on my fridge!" And so I did. So, I was reminded to vote, and I even got a sticker for my time. I always feel really good after I vote, like I did something important. Which, of course, I did! I was sad to see all of the empty lines on the voter register. I hope everyone in Tucson gets out to vote before 7:00!

I'm happy to report that the concert went very well on Sunday. There was a great crowd and I feel pretty good about how I sang. Like I went 3-4 with 2 RBI and also drew a walk!

Sorry I don't have any photos, but if you go over to Canelo Hills Blog, you can see my ugly mug!

1 comment:

George said...

Yes, you did do something important. You are a good citizen! I hope everyone else voted, too. (Actually, I didn't --but that was because there was nothing on the ballot in the city of St. Louis.)