Friday, October 12, 2007

AZ Opera in Phoenix!

Well, the weekend is here, and I'm enjoying my working vacation! I'm up in Phoenix singing in the chorus for Arizona Opera's production of Lucia di Lammermoor. We have four performances this weekend (Thursday through Sunday) and the opera puts us up in the Wyndham in Downtown Phoenix. It's not too shabby, and it's a pretty exciting place to be, with the Diamondbacks in the NLCS and the happening downtown PHX nightlife... (it was impossible to find food last night after the performance!).

If you are interested, here are some clips of the opera from youtube:
First Act by the Fountain:

The Mad Scene


And a couple of photos: (I promise to post more!)
Adam enjoying our bus ride with only 1 near death experience (thanks to our attentive driver Dan!)

Jay, how did he get the good wig?

Christopher and I

No comments: